Friday, August 19, 2011

Albuquerque - day two ...

(btw, day one was actually our first full day there, July 19)


I'm breaking these posts down by day, just to keep it from being this huge post of pics!!! ... ok, and because I'm still not done editing all of them - lol!

here's Zoey having fun with Grandma
and a banana!
lol - like daddy, like daughter!

I love her smile!!!

this is one of the kids' cousin's cousin -
does that make sense? he is absolutely
adorable and it was fun to watch Zoey
interact with someone her own size,
which never really happens! and when
she was in her play area he would sometimes
sit there and they'd look at each other,
it sort of took me back ... I used to have
a "fence friend" at one of my parent's
friends' house - this totally reminded me of
that time in my life, and how I would
steal ketchup packets from their (our
friends) garage to give to her, cause she
loved to eat them!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment