Wednesday, August 10, 2011

quotes of the week ...

"you know what mama, you know what mama, you know what mama" ...
"what, Liam" ...
"I love you".
BEST. THING. EVER.
"I love you too"!


WARNING: THIS MAY OFFEND SOME READERS, in particular if you don't condone the use of anatomically correct body part names - and me sharing a story about them!!!
oh my gosh ... one of the legendary stories of my father (as a little boy) is suddenly full force on the front of my mind! Annicka just walked into the dining room and said, "the boys are sticking their butts out at the door, almost naked" ... fyi, it's a glass door - to the backyard - that faces a street! maybe I really was asking for it by giving Jericho the middle name "David" (love ya dad). so, then the boys run in and Jericho shows me that he was only revealing his boxers, and Liam pipes up "I stuck my penis out" - son, this story will one day be used as blackmail (love ya). then he sang a little song, "I stick my penis out, I stick my penis out" ... oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment