Wednesday, August 17, 2011

quotes of the week ...

so, we have gates at both the top and bottom of our stairs! Annicka is a bit lazy (I have no idea where she gets this, ahem) and like to try to just step over the one at the bottom ... we tell her not to, yet - she continues. So, today daddy was telling her not to do that, that she is too short to do that (all this went down when she was essentially stuck over the gate, yet was insisting she could make it over - with Liam piggy back on her, oh my). so he says to her, "don't do that ... you're not tall enough, I'm the only one tall enough to do that ... maybe if you grow another foot you can do it" ... it took a few minutes, then she says "and what do you mean anyway, I already have a foot". he and I just looked at each other and smiled, and tried to hold in our laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment