Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Albuquerque - day six ...

finally got some pics of the kids in the pool,
which has been their daily joy!!!
(in fact, their several times daily joy)
and even Liam goes in there now too!!!


he is loving it!!!


look at that cuteness - oh my!

not these darn things again ...
I'm gonna get them OUT!

my hubby's sister (aka: "auntie") did a big bbq
for all of us this night ... we got to see lots of family and
had lots of visiting and LOTS of delicious food!
and someone brought this little thing:

seriously ... Annicka was in love and so was I!
I had to hold it, risking the onset of an asthma attack -
I took the little puppy and snuggled it and
kissed it and (secretly) wished I could have it!
and, probably thanks to the singular I was taking,
I was perfectly fine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment