Thursday, August 18, 2011

Albuquerque - day one ...

so, this first one is pretty funny! the hubby had been out and about with his brother and I was home with the kiddos and my mother in law. the kids had all sorts of fun and ended up on the back porch playing, so when the hubby returned home I was sure that's where Liam was. until -a bit later- hubby asks me "where is Liam?" ... and he was saying it like he knew where he was, so my answer "I think he's on the back porch" already sounded pretty lame (I know, right, mother of the year over here). he then said, "come here" ... and led me into his brothers room, where I saw this:apparently Liam took a potty break and was so pooped (lol) that he just laid down on the floor and fell asleep for a nap - sans pants!!! all of us had a great laugh over this! he was perfectly fine, too, he just had gotten tired (and, yes, we put pants on him and relocated him to a bed)


Zoey did spend a little time in her play yard - we brought it along so we'd have a safe place to put her when we couldn't be right there! look how good she is now at standing up in there!

and there's Jericho - ever the enthusiast when I asked him to look at me for a photo! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment