Saturday, June 25, 2011

Oregon - day two ...

Karli didn't waste any time getting over to see us (and, for the record, neither did Leslie - but I didn't get as many pics with her, sad)! it was amazing to see that Annicka may be just a tad taller than Karli now, of course - Annicka got a kick out of that (Karli is 18) ... but not as much as she loved the fact that she can piggy back Karli, lol!
I know, the faces of Liam! I promise though, he was mostly being real sweet with Karli, he really loved her and got used to having her around real quick!
Nana is totally ducking down in this pic, in fact - it looks like everyone is slouching a little - so I guess this isn't very accurate, as I wanted a pic showing their heights! like I said before, Annicka is ever so slightly taller than Karli and then Nana is ever so slightly taller than Annicka ... needless to say, I'm just ever so slightly taller than my mom so obviously Annicka will surpass me soon!

Nana did enjoy her Zoey time - a lot!
this one is so precious!
and some cuddles with Karli, so sweet! I don't know what Jericho was doing that he didn't manage to get in any of the pics this day ... but obviously they were all taken in a short amount of time! my guess is there will be several days of photos where only some are pictured, which is cool ... I'm just glad I took so many while I was there! (over 400)

No comments:

Post a Comment