Saturday, June 25, 2011

Oregon - day four ...

this was my first time to go shop at a (good) mall since last September when I was in Oregon! I saved up for this trip, with every intention of getting enough clothes/shoes for my kids for a long while (of course, growth spurts could make that "long while" much shorter - but clearly I can't stunt their growth just to save our money - lol) on this day I took my girls and went to one of the malls and we did some shopping! they had an H&M there, it's been added to my favorite shopping spots! (but their online selection, for kids anyway, is not good - bummer for me) we had a good time, though I was crazy to think I could leave the house at noon and be leaving the mall by three - ha ha ha, that was never gonna happen! it's a half hour drive and there were so many stores ... it was 4:30pm by the time we finally got out of there. we picked up Sonic on the way home for everyone, oh yummy Sonic - how I love you vanilla diet coke, light ice!

my parents borrowed a gate from their friends, it sure came in handy ... but Zoey was a bit fascinated with it! we all had eaten and I had just given Zoey a bath, so she's
all fresh and clean!


Liam finally woke up from his nap (he and Jericho had stayed with Nana
while the men folk got busy painting the house) and ate his dinner!


meanwhile the big kids were enjoying a little hot tub
time with Nana! (I think the guys were back outside
working again)



No comments:

Post a Comment