Friday, June 24, 2011

Oregon - day one ...

the piano became an instant favorite past time!


I honestly couldn't believe it when my mom called me to come
out on the deck and see where Jericho was - wow!


I guess this was supposed to be a rope for assistance
in getting down from the tree ... but, leave it to my kids
to turn it into a "swing" rope!

here's a whole series of dancing fools!
lovin that big band music!
...
Zoey loved dancing with Nana right away!
it became a daily thing for the two of them!
oh so sweet!











he thought this was a real fun idea ...


then he tried to get out!
(don't worry - as soon as I snapped
this pic I helped him out)
and that is the photos from our first day in Oregon! the kids settled in right away - even Zoey warmed up to Nana real fast, it took a little longer with Granddaddy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment