Sunday, June 26, 2011

Oregon - day seven ...

Sunday morning we were getting ready for church,
so Zoey had a bath (as did all the kiddos) ...
and she loves baths!!!


it was great to visit CTK - I do miss that sweet
church! also, we had Zoey dedicated!

after a quick lunch (because we were getting ready
for a 2pm bbq) daddy found this:

oh my little Liam how nervous you make me
with your adoration of being completely
covered up to sleep - silly monkey!

for the bbq we had Karli and her mom and sister, as well
as my bestest bestie ever, Leslie, and her hubby and three kiddos!
it was so fun - even though it rained a little and the
"activities" had to be moved indoors!
then later some good friends of my parents showed
up and we got to visit with them for a bit!

Karli's mom gets some Zoey time and Zoey
quite liked it too!


the rock painting has been moved inside!

silly boys!
(Liam slept through it all)



and, me being me, I had to take a pic of the
gorgeous little sandals I purchased (at Target, me
and Target are besties too) for Zoey ...
they went with her dress so perfectly - swoon!

so that was our sunday - nice and relaxing and full
of great fellowship with friends ... though
lacking in photos, oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment