Sunday, June 26, 2011

Oregon - day five ...

ok, we'll start with some pics of Zoey! she was sporting one of the newer bows I made her! I carved out a bunch of time (pre-trip) to make her a good selection of bows to match several of her outfits! of course, I ended up only using a few of them ... and the little pickle likes to pull them out anyway, argh!


next up is a whole lot of pics from our afternoon outside! Zoey must have been napping - so mom and I relaxed on the deck with Liam, Jericho and Annicka played down in the yard, and the guys continued with their paint-the-house project!

here's Jericho expressing his enthusiasm to have his
photo take - lol! you might notice the scratches on his
face ... I can't remember how he got the first one, but
the second was from a stick he was playing with!

I happened to notice this and thought it was pretty cool!
and, of course, it was a fantastic photo op!



making rock patterns!




peek-a-boo!

the previous day they had done all the prep to the front and got one got on it ...
today they did the second coat on the front and prepped and first
coated the sides!



isn't he handsome?!
of course, he really dislikes having his photo taken, so
he's sort of making a funny smile (but I think it's cute)!

and another adorably handsome face!
note the missing tooth ... he lost it in his sleep the night before
we left! sunday morning (the 5th) he woke up and daddy
noticed that something was missing as Jericho talked
to him ... where's your tooth buddy?
my theory is that he probably pulled his thumb out
(he sucks it) and with it came his tooth, because
he did find it in his bed - thank goodness, we were worried
he may have swallowed it! yikes!

did I mention that several hours down the road I remembered
what I had forgotten (I was having that "I feel like I forgot
something" feeling)
... the little hamper that I put all the kids socks,
underpants, and flip flops in!

and by all, I mean ALL!

as in, I had to run out that first day and get underpants
or the kids would have had to wear dirty drawers
our second day there! and the store in town was very
expensive, so I just bought a three pack for bub and a three
pack for Annicka - Liam had pull-ups! then a couple days
later we got in our target trip (Target is good in every
state, but better when it's a tax free state)
and I bought
larger packs for all three kids. I also bought socks, which
I ended up returning - deciding to save that money and
just have the kids wear their non-sock needed shoes!
(after all, we had just recently bought socks and unders...
so, yes, now all the children are more than well supplied)


which (finally) brings me to this picture ...
when wearing open shoes and playing in dirt - you end
up with these:

dirty feet!!!
but, I have to say, they're adorable even
when they're filthy!

I did a couple self portraits - it's ok, I give you permission
to "lol"! I making a funny sort of pinched up face
here, but -I promise- this was the best one!
it sort of shoes my new hair do too!

our van was packed to the max and this little seat didn't help,
but it was the only place we had to put her to be "safe" -
(you know what I mean - when we couldn't be right there)
so, I'm really we had it!



I think this face best reflects her opinion of the chair!

I love this silly little boy and all his "night night" (blanket)
games! I don't see Liam anywhere ...





there he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment