Monday, June 27, 2011

Oregon - day ten ...

the day began with all sorts of creativeness ...

coloring pictures!
many a pretty picture adorned Nana's
refrigerator by the time we left!



I had to get a couple shots of Moses, aka "mo-mo" ...
it's super cute the way Liam called him "mo-mo", too, I must mention!
and the way Zoey would try to grab him if he passed by her!


a bit later it was playdough for Liam ...

and the big kids started a sign project with Nana,
which they'll be finishing when my parents visit us later this summer!


see how I "gated" her in - lol ...
I was just sick of chasing after her, she had
a strong interest in the cats food & water!

little cutie pie!



so, around 2:30pm Karli's mom picked up me & my mom and took us to Karli (and her sister's) dance recital dress rehearsal (since I'd be gone by the time the recital was)! I was in dance heaven, we were there until about 10pm and we weren't ready for it to end! it was awesome to get to see Karli and her sister dance - and I was impressed! they're both awesome dancers ... and it's fun to remember Karli at 3 and 4 years old, back when I was her dance teacher (her first) and how she loved being on stage so much that she stayed out there for a solo bow at "my" recital - oh how I love that girl! after that we stopped by their house for some visiting and then Karli's mom brought us back "home"! such a fun evening ... even if watching some of the littlest ones dance to dream make me melt into a puddle of tears ... and even writing it, it does it to me again.

"I had a dream ...
I could fly from the highest swing ...
I had a dream"

this song almost always makes me cry. I always think of my little Zoey ... all the dreams I had ... all the dreams I have. sob. ok - I'm over it now! I do love that song!

No comments:

Post a Comment