Wednesday, June 22, 2011

don't worry, be happy!

don't worry, I haven't deserted the blog! We were in Oregon visiting my family and friends - we left the fifth and got back the seventeenth - I have (literally) hundreds of pics to edit and get on here, all in good time! so far, I haven't had much time to work on that though ... we're getting into our summer groove! I'm "home-schooling" the kids this summer to keep their little minds fresh, so that keeps us busy for a good hour each day! and, of course, the appointments are never ending! I had to cancel one on monday and forgot about WIC the same day, yesterday I went in for an allergy check up and today we go to WIC to make up for the one we missed - oh yes, never a dull moment!

... but, be happy, cause I have ever intention of started to seriously get back to blogging this weekend! love y'all and hope you're all having as wonderful a summer as we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment