Wednesday, May 4, 2011

quotes of the week ...

so, we were leaving a friends house and as we walked out a couple people were having a smoke -including someone the kids know fairly well- Jericho looked over then loudly said "YOU SMOKE?!!". oh my!

I was having a saturday morning cuddle with Liam and when he decided he was done I said "you're not gonna cuddle me anymore" ... he looked at me with a very serious face and calmly said, "I still love you" - awwww!

so, be prepared - this one is about Annicka. she's ten. enough said.
I was dropping the kids off at AWANA and told the kids they were late, to which Annicka said "I like being late, I hate dancing around singing those stupid songs" - WOW, I quickly corrected her about songs that were surely about God, to which she responded "no, one isn't even about God at all, it's about a chicken, and they say chest out - and I have BOOBS". yah, there's really nothing to say to that, is there? I love you Annicka and don't be too horrified that this was on the internet, you'll laugh about it one day when you read it in our printed out blog book!

No comments:

Post a Comment