Tuesday, May 3, 2011

out with the old, in with the (shiny) new!

well, it wasn't in our timing ... but the honda finally decided to croak on us. apparently the timing belt broke (I'm not a mechanic, ok) and that caused damage to the engine ... so much damage that it wasn't worth us putting the money into the car - seeing as how it also needs new tires, a new clutch, etc. ... thankfully our insurance covered the tow down to the car shop - and I just happened to snap a few pics:anyway, like I said, we didn't get it fixed. we plan to use "junk my car" to say good-bye to the honda, but came across a little problem - we can't seem to locate the title. so we had to rent a trailer and have our friend tow it back "home". ugh. anyway, we have replaced it with a shiny (well, now it's just dusty) "new" car - and '08 HHR! I love it. if I could somehow squeeze all the kids in there, the hubs would be driving a mini van to work. but alas, that is not the case. I do drive it every chance I can though, so that's good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment