Monday, October 25, 2010

two teeth in one day!


wow - it's a busy day around here! Annicka came home toting a molar in a tissue (there's a whole story behind that one too) and then Jericho came in from the dining room exclaiming "guess what just happened in my apple?"! I knew right away that one of his two loose bottom teeth had likely come out, and indeed I was right - he was thrilled, it's his first tooth to lose! You can't tell in the pic that either of them lost a tooth today - but I snapped it anyhow (complete with Jericho's poor rash ... he's had that since August, it varies and changes spots - but doesn't go away. The doc said it's from sucking his thumb?).

The story behind Annicka's molar:
It's really not that interesting, but I wanted to note this - ya never know how information can be helpful or just interesting later! This molar turned pink quite some time back ... it even cracked - I took her to the dentist absolutely paranoid that a piece of her tooth had chipped off (I thought for sure that was a bad thing). The dentist wasn't worried at all and had said the tooth was "dying", essentially, which is why it was turning pink and that it was about to come out ... that was back in June I think! Well, yesterday when she showed me the extreme looseness of the tooth I noticed that the new tooth was already under it and the "baby" tooth seemed more like a cap on the new tooth - it was so weird! Anyways, I'm just glad it's out now! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment