Monday, October 25, 2010

one of those mornings ...

so, I already posted once today ... and here I am, already posting again! I just had to jot down my morning - for the record:

I began great, got up 5am; ate & got ready; headed to the gym! Got a good workout on the treadmill, despite the fact that I feel so slow compared to everyone else - I just have to keep reminding myself that I have to go at my pace and work my way up!

Got home and blogged, then had to wake Annicka up! She told me last night she set her alarm, but she was still sound asleep! Got my shower (and Annicka got hers!). Got dressed, went downstairs and packed lunches (daddy got Zoey and Liam up, and gave Zoey her diaper change and set her up with her bottle). By now Annicka was out and Jericho was in the bath ... I went up to wash his hair. While I was shampooing I didn't pay attention to the spray of the shower "thingy" (it likes to dance around) ... it was spraying water all over the floor - how did I NOT notice this? Ran for towels, I literally had a floor full of water! Annicka yells from downstairs that Zoey is throwing up ... run down there to find she's done and she's a mess (as is her little chair bed)! Run back up and rinsed Jericho's hair. Back downstairs and had to give little miss a bath! Made Annicka help Jericho find some unders and a red shirt (it's red shirt day). Fewf - the kids had to fend for their own breakfast, as usual, which makes me feel so guilty ... it's mornings like this that I realize just how busy a mom can be!

but, I still had time to blog about it ; )

(and now it's time, in fact, we're late, to go to school!)

... oh yah, and I forgot about signing school papers, preparing field trip money, and "speed reading" Jericho's book to him! and let me just add, drop off was particularly insane today!

No comments:

Post a Comment