Wednesday, October 27, 2010

could it be possible?

could I actually get addicted to going to the gym? I gotta say, yesterday I really hated missing it - and not just "I feel guilty" missed it, but truly missed it. It felt awesome to be back today ... and I discovered something: a little distraction makes it easier to walk longer! Ok, no one can laugh: today I walked for a little over 48 minutes and did 2.12 miles (I told you I was slow) and I'm really happy with that! Before I would start the "cool down" after 30 minutes, but today I took something to read and decided I needed to walk 45 minutes before cooling down ... I set a goal and I achieved it! The best part was - it was easy! I got lots of reading done (I'm getting close to pg 200 Traci) and didn't get all tired from boredom! Ahhh, feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment