Friday, October 8, 2010

looking back a bit ...

ok ... so I finally went through and put all the pics up (that hadn't made it to their own post, which is pretty well everything - aside from Zoey's birthdays!) Don't ask me why they are from current to oldest ... that was a mistake! so, here goes (I'm in a mad dash to go for school pick up, and I'm actually gonna walk - which I haven't done in a LONG time) ...


Zoey - today - having floor time



Liam - today - watching Ponyo ... I just love how he had himself perched

the boys - last week - trying on sissy's glasses ... they really got a kick out of that


Zoey - I love this handed down outfit ... but clearly, it's too small
(with the lack of "hot" weather, I hadn't put it on her yet)

a couple weeks ago at the park, after school

he was SO hot - he was having me rub water in his hair - I like the "messy" hair do, he didn't




she's trying to escape the camera




jumping


adorable Zoey and she actually balanced for the first time this day!



Annicka likes to this - she's crazy

completely spontaneous photo shoot -
I looked outside to see that Jericho had put his cowboy hat on ...
he looked SO cute that I grabbed the camera and started snapping away!





Liam and his "I'm a baby" phase, he does this every so often


Liam "reading" a book to Zoey - he did this totally on his own, I thought
it was beyond sweet and too precious not to take some pics


a mini photo shoot with my growing girl



I'm tickling her to get a smile

I'm so in love with those eyes!

and equally in love with that smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment