Tuesday, October 26, 2010

that smarts!!!

WARNING: if you're too sensitive about blood (like my daughter is) you might want to not look at the pics, but it's just a drop (in fact, you might not even notice)!

or should I say: that was smart (sarcastically). I guess I'm kinda proud of myself for not swearing ... but I did sort of try to blame Annicka. The truth is, I had noticed that she didn't actually put the coffee carafe IN the coffee maker (which is on top of the frigerator) ... I guess I didn't realize it was THAT close to the edge though. So, when I opened the freezer to put some groceries away guess what came crashing down - and landed on my foot? yep.

I've got a nice little slice on my big toe and I had to thoroughly sweep the kitchen (which I swept earlier). Other than that, though, all is well. I have to admit, when I saw the blood "bubble" up I couldn't help but think of that scene from twilight ... good thing there were no vampires around - ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment