Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yaya's special gift ...

this post is months overdue! in fact, it may be even a year overdue! quite a while back Yaya sent some lovely gifts down with my parents - she crocheted me a beautiful prayer shall and sent this adorable little jacket down too (also crocheted).  We LOVE home/hand made gifts and these are especially special, because it's Yaya and we love her tons! 

first, Zoey demonstrates her flexibility


now, for the pics of her in her very special jacket

this was before she was standing on her own,
so I stood her up, let go, and snapped real quick!

 (pics 9-15-11)


isn't the jacket amazing!  it's perfect.  it's the perfect color pink and fits her nearly perfect right now!  I love it, we'll save it forever as a treasure!  thank you Yaya

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad she can wear it. Just in time for winter. And actually it is knitted. That was my first sweater I had ever made. Love ya

    ReplyDelete