Saturday, October 15, 2011

pics, pics, pics ...

apparently I'm more caught up than I realized (here on the blog, that is)! it's been a while since I've been to the point of sharing what I consider "current" pics - as in, pics from only the past week (not last month) - so it feels kinda good! of course, i still have several to edit and add, but here's a couple from the first week of October, to get us caught up!

I love this.

sweet baby!

I love her ponytail and her reflection!

be. still. my. heart.
if this kid obeyed better, he could
be a model ... for sure!

here's proof of why Zoey needs to wear
a bib ... not only does she drool when she
drinks her bottle, but drools a bit otherwise as well!

this cracks me up.  he was actually being a little mean
with her - with his face (though not caught in this pic) -
he was getting frustrated that she wanted his Star
Wars toys and was getting them away from her!

do I need to say anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment