Friday, October 14, 2011

party hardy!

so, one of my besties and I decided to say good-bye to September together! her and her two kiddos stayed over the night and we had tons of fun (meanwhile, her hubby was at home installing tile floors)!  there were make-overs and hair-do's ... we may or may not have gotten a little crazy and goofy with that ... I may, or may not, have had half of my hair crimped and the other half waved (and I may or may not have gone out the following morning with it still like that - hey, I had to clean up a poopy baby after an unfortunate diaper explosion during the night, ok - I didn't have time to be bothered with fixing my hair, getting to the yard sales was more important!)  There was tattoos for the boys (well, the girls too) so that they didn't feel left out, too!  we had a super fun time ... and the fun continued the next day when Jill, that's my bestie, made us pancakes for breakfast and then we all (as in: her, I, my oldest three kids, and her two kids) went out shopping together - ALL DAY!  it was a blast and just what I needed!

 ... and, yes, of course there are photos!

I had to include this, even though I don't have the skill
to remove that darn double chin digitally!  we're just so funny though!

we couldn't stop laughing!

and here's my daughter - looking far too grown up!


Diana - isn't she gorgeous!

I love how she posed - totally on her own!

we even let the girls give us a make-over ...


so, I never see myself much when I look at Annicka ... I usually
see this gorgeous little girl with glasses that she has to be 
constantly reminded to push up (she looks over them, lol) -
but looking at this pic, I can see some resemblances between
us and now maybe understand why people say she looks like me!


and then let them do their own make-up
(we did it the first time - above pics)

you know the girl got crazy, it's in her genes!

I couldn't resist!

oh yah, I'm cool!

and THEN Annicka took it to a new level - lol

her mama waved her hair - so cute!

and then she got silly ... I wonder why!

that's my daughter!

at first he got mad that they wouldn't come off - but
then he decided he really liked his tattoos!

oh my gosh.
I love boys!
LOVE. boys.

then she had to pull out her hidden talent ...
she's so funny - I love her!



showing off his tattoos!

late into the night we had a little pizza thief - lol

I crimped her hair - love it!
and, yah, tattoos on the face ... my Annicka!

oh yah ... and I want to forever remember being in our van (I discovered that five kids CAN fit in there) and loving hearing the kids singing "love you like a love song" - priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment