Monday, October 3, 2011

while they were here ...

yes, I did realize that though I have a single photo of my mom with a child (Zoey, previously posted) I also did get a single photo of my dad, during one of our projects!  I also remembered that I have some of my mom and I together, which is beyond rare.  so, that's pretty cool ... and I think everyone will enjoy those once they make there way onto the blog!

but, for now, here are a few more pics I took while my parents were visiting back in August/September!

happy little Zoey likes the lightning mcqueen
four wheeler too!!!



little Liam is so silly - he still gets a kick out of 
stuffing himself into baby things!  
and apparently this day he was superman - lol!

Zoey is finally wearing her "I *heart* NZ" onesie
that my cousin sent way back when Zoey was born!
it's still a little big on her, too, so it will last a while!
she's also sporting a new hat that Nana made
while here - isn't it sooooo cute!!!
never mind that she's not much of a hat fan ...
for that matter, anything on the head fan!
headbands, bows, everything comes off and out!

and finally that single pic of my dad - and, of course, he's
being silly!  this was my "oh shoot, I'm on the last chair and didn't
get a before photo" pic.  the seat was already removed
from the frame, but you definitely can see the
previous fabric.  my parents actually did that (it was our 
first recover) I believe it was about two years ago?
maybe a little longer!  all the vinyl had ripped and torn, so
it was time to try something different!
this time I went with a vinyl sort of fabric - 
think picnic style table cloth!
it's looks pretty nice, we'll see how it holds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment