Sunday, October 16, 2011

working on walking

a few days ago we decided to have a little practice session with Zoey!  practice?  that's right:  walking practice!  lol.  but really, it's nothing special just the typical "let's see if the baby will walk to one parent from the other" ... the answer?  yes, she would take a step or two to fall into daddy's arms.  daddy's armsand only daddy's arms.  when he'd face her to me - nothin.  nothin!  little stinker!

so, since she wouldn't walk to me anyway - I had Annicka switch spots with me so I could get a couple photos!





the best reward- a big hug!

I want to mention this - these pics were taken October 9 ... she had already taken a few independent steps (as in - one step - but completely on her own) at this point and did a few more times in the next couple days.  then, October 13 she took FOUR steps!  right after the four, she stood back up and took FIVE steps.  then all evening she was so excited to take steps ... I think she's on her way to walking for real!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment