Friday, October 21, 2011

hot, hot, hot ...

I'm beginning to notice something ... no place has predictable weather!  and I say that only because it seems like everyone, regardless of where they live - all over the country, thinks that their town is somehow special because of it's unpredictable weather.  anyway, I do have a point here - last week we had some hot weather.  and I mean hot.  not like, oh wow is 70 and actually feels like 70 - nice.  no, I mean like holy crap it's like 90 degrees and there's zero breeze - what is up with that!

of course, there was a great benefit to those two "summer" days in the middle of fall ... summer clothes!

yah, cause we don't get to enjoy summer clothes in the summer here - it's usually way too cold.  in fact, this past summer I found myself wondering why I had bought Zoey so many adorable little romper outfits?  I guess the answer is that I absolutely adore them and found lots of cute ones, but there wasn't enough hot weather in Oregon to really utilize many summer outfits and even in Albuquerque we didn't have enough days for her to wear every cute summer thing (yes, I know - that's bad).

so, yah - last week I got to pull out one of the cutest little outfits ever.  I quickly whipped out a headband and added a flower I had already made, took Zoey to the backyard and we had a mini photo shoot ...








I think they turned out pretty cute!  in fact, I even put them on facebook -which I don't do too much of photo sharing on there- because I just had to share my adorable little missy.  they are also great pics for my little "business" that I'm trying to get going with ... yes, again!

so, there you have it - a hot day and some super cute pics!  good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment