Monday, October 31, 2011

kill 'em with ... CUTENESS!!!




we've all heard that phrase:  "kill 'em with kindness" (and, not to go off topic here - but that phrase is weird to me.  I mean, I get it and all - but how 'bout we're just kind because we're just kind?  if we're being nice to someone to "get them", so to say, then we're not really being nice?  am I right?  moving right along though ...) but when I saw these pics I took of my "lil pumpkin" yesterday, all i could think of was that she's killing me with her cuteness!  she's just so stinkin cute!!!

anhow, just had to stop by and say happy ... hmmm, how about - PUNKIN DAY!  yah, as you can see - I'm still not ready to say "happy halloween".  I admit, we've changed a lot over the past couple years and we're now pretty much full swing into the fun festivities that go along with halloween:  we dress up, we attend "functions" (this year we went to the school "dance" and the chapel had it's festival again - so the past two evenings we've been out having fun), and we're going trick or treating again this year, too!  but, something holds me back still ... I know, it's silly, but so am I!!!

so - "Happy Punkin Day" to all ... if you're trick or treating, have fun and be safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment