Sunday, October 2, 2011

the cool cars ...

if you're a mom, you know how attached we moms little ones can get to their toys and special things.  I had actually been meaning to do this ever since we bought the little pack of "cool cars"!  from the first time I spotted the "heavy metal mater 4-pack" I knew we were going to own it!  heck if the boys liked it, I adored it!

 anyway, so - the boys have known since that day (months ago) that mommy wanted to take photos of their special little cars.  we always seem to not be able to locate them whenever I think about it, so it never got done.  well, the other day Liam brought me three out of the four "heavy metal" vehicles and said "for the picture" - so, there ya go.  it was time.

so, now, we'll always remember these fun little cars!  what I really should do is gather up ALL the "Cars" vehicles and take a photo - we have a ton of them!!!  but, for now, I'm satisfied with these favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment