Saturday, October 29, 2011

the lunch room - October

so, yah ...October was not my month for packing lunches!  basically it ended up that the first week I packed twice and they bought twice, then there was a week of half days where they ate lunch at school, then the past two weeks they bought - simply because it's so much cheaper and I was ... being cheap!  no worries, though, I'm going to grocery shop tomorrow and have every intention of getting back to packing lunches.  I might add, Annicka will be very please and I think even Jericho is sick of "hot lunch" after having it so much!  so, here are the two lonely lunches of October!

lunch 1: 
applesauce, 100% juice, fruit leather, strawberries,
bean dip, potato chips, cream cheese & ham roll ups

lunch 2:
pear fruit cup, 100% fruit juice, pizza stix, raspberries, 
celery sticks, asian cracker mix, ham & swiss 
dinosaur sandwiches, slice of swiss cheese 
(my kids didn't care for the cheese, not sure if it
was just not quite right or if they don't like swiss
by itself?)

No comments:

Post a Comment