Friday, April 30, 2010

the princess:

Photobucket

just thought I'd give a little update AND brag on little Zoey! She is so amazing ... she just finished her bottle! I know what you're thinking, right - she's done that before, many times - and it's great. BUT this time it was what I think I'll call her "gray" bottle ... she got all her morning meds/vitamins via her bottle!!! That's a first (ok, it's a second - she did it yesterday for daddy too)! We've always relied on the g-tube for giving the meds/vitamins because if we put it directly in her mouth she just gags and spits it out, and while we could have been putting them in her milk all along I chose not to because I wondered how yucky it made the milk taste ... but I'm ready to get rid of that tube, so now I'm going to start pushing the issue! I call it "gray" because that's what it is - gray milk (sometimes greenish gray) ... it's the combo of the vitamins and iron that make it look so awful, but she drank it down - I'm so proud! Afterward we had a little chat and she thought I was very amusing ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious, you are truly blessed to be mama to this little princess.

    ReplyDelete