Wednesday, May 5, 2010

what kept me up till 2am?

no, it wasn't a certain little someone that kept me up until 2am ... she was sound asleep in her cozy little bed! It was something for her, though. A few weeks ago I was gifted a swing, not really my colors - but my goodness a free swing in great condition, AND it plugs in - so no batteries ... what a blessing! I decided to jazz it up a bit, though, and came up with the idea to make a new cover and mobile toys for it ... well, last night I was finally inspired enough to get going ... and once I started I didn't want to stop until it was done. So, into the wee hours I worked away. Can't say it's excellent sewing - by a long shot - but hey, it works and it has character! I did the best I could given my time and my sewing machine - I think I could definitely benefit from a new one! So, here it is ... and here's little miss testing it out today!


3 comments:

  1. Personally-I think it is amazing! You did a fantastic job. Suzanne Pock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great work! Did you have a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I'm soo impressed! How totally adorable! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete