Tuesday, April 6, 2010

sneak peak ...

well, I finally got out this morning to do some photos! Jericho decided to smack his face into the bookshelf the other day - so, Liam it was! I can only say I started to do his two year photos ... because we spent half the time driving around in a search for these specific yellow flowers I've been dreaming of (not sure if a blog post I read last year by a wonderful photographer sunk in or what, but I've been obsessing in my mind that I MUST do photos of my kids with these yellow flowers). He cooperated as far as he was very excited and as far as - he's a two year old!!! While driving home, though, it occurred to me that most of the "official" photos of Liam contain many shots of him not looking at the camera ... today was no different - I have many pics of the back of his head! I played around a bit today, too. I took my camera off the "auto" mode! I got some pics that were way overexposed and it's sad, because some of them were SO cute ... I guess I'll learn, right? So, anyway - I don't want to do an official post until I'm actually "done" ... but for now, here's a sneak peak from today:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness these are ADORABLE! :) Good job mama! :) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete