Friday, April 2, 2010

a couple saturdays ago ...

ya know, I actually feel like I've been managing to blog quite a bit - especially considering my (usually) small amount of internet time these days! ... but still, some photos don't make it on here within a day or two of being taken - and that's when we have to play a bit of catch up! these are from a couple saturdays back: the boys were having lots of fun outside that morning, while Annicka was having fun crafting ... and then later I put Zoey in her bassinet for the first time - and was amazed how she filled it!!! Guess that will be going to my next yard sale, but for the time being it's a nice spot to lay her out in the living/dining room (and the other day I even wheeled it into the kitchen while I did dishes!).

Zoey is still doing well, however her breathing has been harder more often as of late. The cardiologist said "the medication is barely controlling her condition" ... so it's very good that her surgery is coming up! She has a doc appt in the morning and will be getting vaccinations, let's pray that that all goes well! bless you all







No comments:

Post a Comment