Thursday, April 8, 2010

Zoey ...

oh my little lovely, Mama has spent so much time making phone calls these last two days that right now I just want to scream! then I look at your face and you're just so sweet and so cute and you make everything ok. It's like a big jumble of information in my head, non-network providers, the surgeon isn't covered, who's that doctor, where's the authorization, do I have to cancel all the appointments, will the surgery be the 20th then, we pay 50% ... it's all just too much. then I see you, perfect in every way - just how God wants you to be ... yet, you need this surgery to fix your little heart ... it has to happen. I'm so done right now with all these phone calls, I have to have a break. I'm just about to scoop you up and cuddle you and hug you and feed you and love that I have you, my sweet little girl!

and I'm absolutely loving how often you smile at me now!
I'd say a good 75% of the time I smile and chat
with you - you coo and smile back!








the rare pic of mama!

Liam's first time to hold Zoey

he's a very proud big brother

p.s. Zoey, in case you don't already understand ... you're worth everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment