Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Easter (a week late, I know)

Easter was wonderful! The best part of the day was that I got myself and the big kids to church for the first time since Christmas (ugh - am I one of "those people"???)! Church was awesome, they did a "human music video" (that's a new term I discovered through you tube) and it touched me so deeply - I totally broke into tears. Admittedly, I was a little embarrassed - but sometimes we need to just cry before the Lord ... and never mind what people think! Rest assured that I stressed the true reason for celebrating Easter - Jesus death on the cross for our sins, and resurrection - but, before church that morning we did have some goodies for them! It started with gifts sent from my cousin - who lives in Australia, but is from New Zealand - the kids loved their gifts! Annicka got a beautiful butterfly necklace, the boys got hats and scarves, and Zoey got an adorable little bodysuit! Then, a certain little bunny visited ...(lol - seriously, we don't do the "easter bunny" - but it was a good intro
for this pic of Zoey!)












Liam is trying out his new doctor kit, hmmm - stethoscope for the mouth???

Jericho SO loves his hat and scarf that he wore it all morning,
even to church - but I made him leave it in the van so it wouldn't get lost!


ready to go ... Jericho was being stubborn about getting a pic


p.s. So I don't forget later, I'll share Liam's two year stats (from the 2nd, so technically he was nearing 26 months): 34 inches tall and 27lbs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment