Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my life (right now) ...

I don't have much to say right now, I'm in a quiet mood ... but I thought I'd take this opportunity to share some photos of what my world looks like now (minus the sweet baby, which you've seen many a photo).

First up, my hotel ...

this is the church next door

the courtyard at the hotel




out walking ...

the hospital is up that street ...

this is what I call a "real" crosswalk!

more walking around ...




the hospital ...


that's about it! Surgery is set for tomorrow. Please be praying about that! They told me today that Zoey's G.I. study revealed no reflux and everything seemed good, she was "borderline" for how her food goes out of her stomach, so if they notice the muscle being especially big - they'll "cut" it to relax it while they're in there! Please pray that they'll be able to accomplish the surgery laproscopically (like I know how to spell THAT!). God bless you all

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot how close UCLA is to where Josh lives...like right down the street. He lives in Bel Air, seriously 10 minutes away!

    ReplyDelete