Monday, February 22, 2010

bye-bye daddy

well, that weekend went fast ... Gary left this afternoon, after giving blood for Zoey for thursday (just in case, but it's not a procedure where there's usually blood loss)! I miss him already, it was kind of nice to not be alone for a few days ... I think I'm officially getting tired of being away from home! I'm really missing my other kiddos and feeling very guilty that I'm not there for them. I managed to get a hotel room (here) for friday through monday, but thursday still hasn't opened up - so please be praying that it will! Also, they're full the 2nd and the 4th ... so, if Zoey doesn't come home next weekend I may need those days to open up as well! Today Zoey had her upper g.i. study done, when we were there this morning "so far" nothing looked unusual ... but they were going to be x-raying her a few more times (I believe) to see that her digestion is all normal, and they are also checking for reflux. The nurse also mentioned that Zoey's little tummy is, well - little! She said she had eaten 20ml before going for the test and her stomach was FULL! So, I'm trying to imagine how it would look with the full feeding of 65ml??? Anyway, that's really the only news at this point! here's a couple pics I snapped while daddy was here, enjoy ...

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love daddy and baby pictures! I really hope the room opens up for you Sasha. I am praying for you and Zoey daily.

    ReplyDelete