Monday, February 1, 2010

just a few tears ...

from mama because Zoey can't come home after all :c I just talked to the neonatologist and he said the nurses noticed a change in Zoey. Decreased activity and her saturations were going down when she was in an upright position. They'll be running some tests to make sure there's no infections and will give her the vaccination to help protect her against RSV. I know my little punkin will come home when the timing is right ... but I am truly sad. I guess I now realize just how happy and excited I was (not so nervous) to have her come home! Keep praying strength for her and us all!

1 comment:

  1. tears are going out for you here too! <3 Love you Sasha. Gods knows the details and the timing...his timing is perfect!
    You guys are amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete