Friday, February 12, 2010

back home ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM! That's right, today I missed my sweet baby boy turning two ... I know he's too young to "know" that I missed his special day, but someday he'll know and so here's my message to him:

Liam ~ your mama loves you so very much and I was so sad today to miss giving you a big birthday hug and taking photos of your cute little face! I'm glad I got to talk to you on the phone and tell you happy birthday - and you told me "I love you, mama" - you're such a sweet little boy! I hope I won't ever have to be away from you on your birthday again, love you lil man - Mama

My friend was sweet enough to have taken some pics before she left my house to join me here, so now I have pics of my babies at home! I miss them all, it's so hard to be torn between your children ... but one day this will all be a distant memory and we'll all be together again - praise God!








1 comment: