Monday, September 26, 2011

yuck.



so, yah - the photos pretty much speak for themselves.  back in August it seemed as though someone had driven by our house and left behind some sort of ant army to absolutely invade us - it was seriously crazy.  like, one day nothing - the next day four different rooms had ants.  never before has it been anywhere near that bad!

I spent one day searching and cleaning in the garage - only to discover that the ants had found the little (sealed) container of sugar water I had saved from the NICU.  they use it to dip the baby's pacifiers in and I guess I thought I needed to keep it to remember ... darn my sentimentality!

anyhow, days of the battle eventually led to terro.  our new best friend.  and I'm happy to report that we are currently ant free!

No comments:

Post a Comment