Sunday, September 25, 2011

jack-o-lantern boy!!!

I had never heard the smile of a toothless child described as jack-o-lantern like, until I met my husband. surely many people notice the resemblance, but it just had never occurred to me. but we sure do have a little jack-o-lantern boy in our house right now!

Jericho has been losing teeth like crazy! in fact, last week was back to school night and I noticed that the teacher has a little "who has lost a tooth" chart with little teeth note papers to keep track each month. Jericho's name is on both August and September. he lost one tooth sitting in our van after school one day the very first week (I was having a conversation and suddenly I hear "Jericho pulled his tooth out" - lol). 

if I'm not mistaken, he's lost four teeth since July! everything changes when those adorable little baby teeth go away, but in the meantime I absolutely adore that toothless grin! 


 being stubborn about letting me see the cute smile!
come on, bub, please???
there it is - I LOVE it!
(August 27, 2011)


and now, if we could only convince him that he really is too old to suck his thumb ... and that if he continues, he's definitely gonna be having braces later!

No comments:

Post a Comment