Monday, September 26, 2011

my baby

 just a little bonus post today:

the big girl my baby is amazing!  she stands up constantly now!  she'll have little "stand up sessions" where she just stands up, balances (while looking around with a big grin, waiting for someone to get all excited), and plops down over and over - it's great!

I still can't believe she is standing up completely on her own, now I'm just waiting for her to take that first step!  she cruising like crazy - with furniture, gates, chairs, whatever is around!  so, I know that the day will be here in the not-too-distant future, and then I'll be amazed all over again!


here she is mid-fall, on her way "to plop"!
however, it must be noted, that she sometimes falls
forward now too!  a little scary to watch, but
she really gets a kick out of it!

I love the kneeling pose!

SUPERSTAR!

I love it when she does this too, too
bad I didn't catch a smile - but she's still
cute as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment