Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nana & Grandaddy ...

first of all, I've decided that maybe my logic behind spelling it as Granddaddy was off ... and maybe it really should be spelled as Grandaddy??? but that is so beside the point! anyhow, my parents are here and I'm going to fix up a post and have it all ready - then I'll publish it once they've gone back home.

September 1 ~
my dad had gone up with Liam at nap time and ended up having a nice little nap ... Liam, on the other hand, never did go to sleep and had come down stairs and by nearly 4pm was playing video games. it was then that my dad came down and said "where's the trickster?". I assumed he was talking about Liam and told him he was in the garage, then he said "I was going to do that to him". I guess the plan was to lay with Liam until he fell asleep, but it seems "the charmer" was charmed and instead, Liam laid with grandaddy until he fell asleep! once grandaddy was asleep Liam was free to continue with his playing and such. oh so funny!!!

September 2 ~
so it's our fun friday night with our best buddies (love you R. family - you're the bestest) and the kids started dressing up, they have lots of fun with all our dress up clothes. Liam dressed up as a transformer. Nana asked him if he was her lovely and at first he said, "no, I'm a transformer" ... then she said (with a sad voice) "awww, you're not my lovely any more" and I guess he changed his mind, cause then he said "I'm your lovely transformer". it was just so sweet and cute!

and, that's about as far as I got before everything became a blur of fun!  in fact, we were so busy either running around or just relaxing at home, that I never even pulled out my camera for pics with Nana and/or Grandaddy ... how sad is that!  the below pic is it.  I mean, it.  I know - shame on me.


Zoey's got crazy hair - from her pony tail!
she's adoring Nana and her jewelry!


but, we all had a great time together, and that's what really counts in the end.  we shopped, we visited friends, I had a built in nanny and didn't have to take the littles to the school - boy do I miss that!  so, yah - here I am, finally posting this and my parents left two weeks ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment