Tuesday, September 27, 2011

happy birthday daddy!




as you can see, it was nothing fancy.  my hubby isn't into all that!  but Annicka made him a card and I gave her some games (yes, he has to actually get his own gifts - because I always get it wrong - and then he gives them to me and we take it from there ... I know, lame) to wrap up for him!  so, we had dinner and then the kids swarmed around to watch and help him open his presents and then we had some cake (my mom picked the writing - lol).  we celebrated a little more friday night with TWO cakes and our friends (plus, my parents were here)!  so, hopefully it was just enough to make him feel special and still be along the lines of what he enjoys, simple!  love ya babe ... and now we're the "same" age for a few months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment