Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

2012 is already amazing.  I rang in the new year with my two oldest kids, our bestest friends, and my friend's parents!  it was a night full of yummy food, fun games, a funtastic time for sure!

I have to say, I feel like a weight has been lifted from me ... I really am glad to have another year behind me.  2012 holds so much hope.  I always love a fresh start and a new year is always such a fantastic way to say:  "let's start fresh, let's start new".

so, that's my plan.  I plan to let the past go and hold on to all the happy.  I hope to be better this year.  a better wife.  a better mom.  a better friend.  a better daughter.  (and on and on) a better me.  no need to set specific "resolutions" ... to be better is enough of a goal for me today!

I hope everyone has had such a fun time ringing in the new year and is full of as much promise and hope as I am this moment.

photos of the fun to come!!!  happy 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment