Monday, January 30, 2012

I promise, they do have clothes...


kind of funny that in my last post I talked about how I buy most of my kids' clothes at yard sales and thrift shops and how my budget for those items has decreased so dramatically ... and as I thought about that I thought:  yah, people probably think my "budget" dropped because I don't buy my kids clothes, not because I buy so much less "new" clothes!  ha ha ha.

I know, I know.  Jericho is always shirtless and Liam is constantly in a tee with underpants ... or just the underpants.  but I promise, this is more because they just seem to like to be in states of "half dress".  lol!  it's not for lack of clothing!!!

that said - I really enjoyed these pics!!!






1 comment:

  1. The fireman hat really completes the outfit. lol! Your boys are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete