Saturday, January 7, 2012

super model(s) ...

I just love these pics!  taken on a saturday morning (this morning) with my glasses - the kids loved it and it was so spontaneous, which is always when you seem to get photos full of personality!!!  and that I did!!!








Liam couldn't wait for his turn, and in true Liam fashion he put the
glasses on upside down! 
(I remember when Jericho put everything on
upside down and backwards - and now Liam is in that phase ...
backwards wedgie anyone???  lol)


Liam's (first) turn was cut short because bubba (aka:  Jericho) 
needed a turn too!!! 


and then, back to Liam ...
"sweet faces Liam" - that's what I tell him all the time,
especially when he makes these clenched teeth faces - oh my!!





love the brother pics!


I am SO in love with this pic.
if only Annicka were in it too, then it would be perfect!



work that runway little man ...


ha ha - these last three just screamed "runway" to me - for whatever
reason!  love all my little super models!

p.s.  Annicka didn't join us in the "wear mama's glasses" fun ... she
was too busy stuffing popcorn in her mouth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment