Sunday, February 12, 2012

jail time ...

you may be wondering about the title of this post, I couldn't come up with anything more clever as I looked at the photo and remembered the other day ... Jericho saw that I had taken a photo of his ten dollar bill (before he erased it) and got upset and said "I don't wanna go to jail".

you may be wondering where that comment came from?  well, when I was explaining to him that we're not supposed to write on money, Annicka (of course) had piped up and said something like "yah, you'll go to jail".  myself I found a bit amusing when he came to me all smiles that day and told me about his artistic rendering of his birthday money - "I drew a buggar" - that's my kid! 

so, yes, Jericho has entered the life of crime by adding a mustache and buggar to good old Mr. Hamilton ... but hopefully this isn't actually a jail time crime or I'm totally outing him here, poor kid!

p.s.  I love you Jericho and I thought it was pretty cute your shocked face (jaw drop, eyes wide) when I chimed in with your sister about the jail threat ... not so cute that then you looked like you might cry and quickly took the money and erased your drawing.  I love you, boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment