Monday, April 14, 2014

I've done it again!

every time I think I might actually get back into the habit of blogging, I fail!  ok, so "fail" may be a bit to strong of a word ... but my precious children, please always know that I am still taking photos of you, almost daily!!!  (check out my instagram account "cathartic513)

the blog may be quiet, but our life certainly isn't!

Annicka, Jericho, Liam, & Zoey ... you are all growing and learning so much, every day!  right now mama is not doing well with keeping up with the blog ... but it is, in part, because I'm trying to do better with keeping up with YOU!!!  I love you, my sweet blessings!!

here are you older kids, being crazy while Zoey has a quiet time!  4-13-14

p.s.  I took the hubs to the airport this morning, he's off to Texas for NCOA!!  Zoey just now (4-13-14 evening) saw something out the window that sent her into an excited frenzy of saying "daddy" over and over - and "where daddy" ... I told her daddy went to Texas and she said "yay", so I scooped her up and said "daddy had to go bye-bye" - quite simply she replied, "kay".  awwww, these moments crinkle my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment