Thursday, July 5, 2012

this time I really am gonna do it ...

sorry all, but this blog is going private!  I can't even explain it, but I have just become more and more uncomfortable to putting so much out for literally anyone to see.  I know that this blog probably only reaches my family and friends, but I'm no longer willing to take my chances. 

I promise, the only difference is that you'll have to log in to your account to read my blog - that's one step, easy!!!

I'll give it some time, cause I know some people only visit here from time to time!  just comment with your email (it won't be published, so no one else will see it) and I'll add you to the reading list!

in other news, we had a great trip/vacation visiting the hubby's family in New Mexico and on our way we got to visit my friend in Arizona!  we're home now and still working on unpacking - lol! 

we had a great fourth of July full of just chilling out!  I went out with a friend for some errands and a movie and then we all met up with her and her hubby and her girls for fireworks viewing - good times!!!

so, please, leave your email for me and maybe subscribe to - then you'll get email reminders!!!  hope everyone had a happy fourth of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment