Sunday, July 31, 2011

resting ...

so much for getting photos up. I guess being awake for 27 hours isn't what it used to be, I was wiped out by the time we got home yesterday late morning! I had a nap, then took the big kids to pick up their free backpacks/supplies and we ended up hanging around for an hour at the family day event ... the kids couldn't resist some free cotton candy, they also got to have a cool "experience" to learn about what to do in case of fire (it was this little trailer all set up and the firefighter took them through and taught them different things)! I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30pm and didn't wake up until a little after 7am this morning, when Annicka was asking me if we were going yard sale-ing ... ahhh, the joys of being a kid!

anyway, needless to say - no photos ... yet! but, hopefully, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment